Monday, October 28, 2013

Blog Entry 5

Mid-Term Reflection:

This semester so far has been great. Understanding poems a bit better and being challenged. I generally like poetry but its not my favorite to write about because I find it harder to understand. This course has been very interesting by the work we have read and the assignments that have been a bit challenging. I did not know what to expect from this course because I never had a hybrid class. The way of turning in assignments is easier then before because I can easily edit my work while doing it and not have to start over by printing a new copy to turn in by the due date. Being able to expand my thoughts of breaking down a work given to read and understand thoroughly is hard but I enjoy challenging my self to improve. I want to be able to now how to understand parts of poems and how to explain why i find the meaning of a poem to be what I believe it is. Learning to express my thoughts clearly is what i want to be able to better at.

No comments:

Post a Comment